iLok (sold separately)
TDM $319.99 Special $49.99
TDM RTAS AU
Mac OSX -WinXP-Vista
Native $159.99 Special $49.99
RTAS AU and
Mac OSX -WinXP-Vista
7 Band Parametric Equalizer ™
Digitally recreates the classic
analog mixing console sound with powerful new features.
URS A series EQ
Designed for Digidesign's ICON
console, the URS N-MIX EQ aligns perfectly with D-Control's master section
EQ plug-in control panel
All of the URS A-MIX EQ parameters
map logically to all of Digidesign's other control surfaces including:
ProControl, Control|24, Command|8
and Digi 002.
The URS Classic Console Equalizers
use Hi Resolution 48 bit "Double Precision" processing for increased clarity
and headroom. Hi Resolution 48 bit "Double Precision" processing
helps to avoid internal clipping in the Digital Domain.
The URS A-MIX EQ is a seven band
equalizer. It features five bands of fully parametric EQ plus High and
Low Pass filters with variable slope. Each band offers overlapping frequencies
spanning 4 to 5 octaves. The
MIX EQ series of plug-ins are our most advanced Pro Tools plug-ins.
There has never been analog sounding
console equalizers with this much control.
The five bands overlap for track
sweetening or specific problem solving.
The low and high bands are Shelving
or Peak for that tight low end and smooth high end.
Input and output metering and line
level trims for complete gain staging.
The Numeric display windows show
current settings for all parameters.
- Two Plug-ins
The URS A MIX series EQ includes
the sweet URS A seies EQ four band equalizer.
- It features four bands of parametric
EQ with proportional Q.
- Pro Tools 8.x and Snow Leopard OSX 10.6.x
- Pro Tools 7.4.x and Leopard OSX 10.5.x
- Pro Tools 8.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.x.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x
- Pro Tools 6.9.2 and Tiger OSX 10.4.x
- Pro Tools 6.9.2 and Panther OSX 10.3.9
- Pro Tools 6.7 and Panther OSX 10.3.9
- Pro Tools 6.2.3 and Jaguar 10.2.8 compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.x.x M-Powered version compatibility
- Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 support!
- Full Pro Tools TDM support for Pro Tools|HD
Accel, Pro Tools|HD
- Full 192 kHz support for TDM, RTAS and
- Full ProControl, Control|24, Command|8
and Digi 002 support
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support
— including center section Dynamics panel
- Supports Mbox, Digi 003, Digi 002, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel and M-Audio
- Audio Units support for Logic Pro 9.x
thru 6.x, Digital Performer 7.x thru 4.x, Bias Peak
6.x thru 4.x, Abelton Live 8.x through 6.x, Final Cut Pro and more!
- VST support for Mac and PC Cubase, Nuendo,
Sonar, Abelton Live, Acid, Sound Forge, Reaper, Wavelab, Bias Peak and
- Number of Bands: Seven
- LF (Low) and HF (High) bands are Shelving
or Peak with variable Q.
- LF Sweep between 30hz and 400hz
- LF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25
in Peak Mode
- LMF Sweep between 75hz to 12.5k
- LMF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25
- MF Sweep between 75hz to 12.5k
- MF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25
- HMF Sweep between 75hz to 12.5k
- HMF Q Sweep between 3 and
- HF Sweep between 2.5k and 20k
- HF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25
in Peak Mode
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB
- Low Pass Filter frequencies -
off, sweep between 12k and 3k
- High Pass Filter frequencies - off,
sweep between 20hz and 350hz
- Separate In/Out switch for each band
- Phase reverse switch
- Input and Output Peak Meters with Gain
- Numeric Display Windows for Gain, Frequency
and Q and Input and Output
- Input and Output Trim Adjust -12db to
- In/Out Bypass switch
Copy Protection: iLok (sold separately)
Supported Sample Rate:192